- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Herbs And Spices That Can Help You Lose Weight
Garlic is a little hard to deal with as it has such a potent odor. When you find out that those who used garlic over a 7-week period lost more weight than those who did not use it, you will start adding it to your foods right away.
How do you add it to your diet: Bake up some fresh garlic bread, add it to your sauces and soups, and use it in your salad and dressings.
Cumin may be a small spice but only one teaspoon can help your body burn more than three times the body fat it normally does.
How to add it to your diet: It can be added to salad dressings, soups, stews, dips, and stir-fries.
Studies have found that animals who had parsley in their bodies were able to see a reduction in the amount of glucose that was in their blood. Having a lower glucose level helps to lose weight and it produces a higher level of energy.
How to add it to your diet: Parsley has long been a garnish for food but you can increase your intake by adding fresh chopped parsley to stuffed or roasted vegetables, dips, salad dressings, and tomato sauce.
Continue to Page 4