- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Little Known Lemon Beauty Benefits (We Love #4!)
6. Stops Dandruff
If you have embarrassing dandruff or an itchy scalp, use lemon juice to stop it! Lemon juice will help to balance the pH of your scalp, reduce oil output, and stop the fungus that causes dandruff dead in its tracks.
Mix the juice from 2 lemons into 1 cup of water. Shampoo as you normally would, then rinse your hair with the water/lemon solution. Wait 5 minutes, and then rinse with plain water. Repeat once or twice a week for best results.
Be careful going out in the sun on the days when you use the lemon juice rinse as it can seriously lighten your hair.
7. Stop Chapped Lips
One of the biggest problems during the hot summer months and the cold winters is chapped lips. Lemons can be a big help here as they exfoliate the dead skin cells to make your lips soft and kissable again. Rub a lemon slice over your lips and wait one minute. Now rinse your lips with warm water and apply a touch of coconut oil to them. Repeat once each day until your lips have completely healed.
Continue to Page 5