- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Mind Blowing Ways to Naturally Deal with Dermatitis
This is an age-old remedy for dermatitis and can offer some immediate relief. Oatmeal is well-known for being moisturizing and soothing to the skin. Mix one cup of finely powdered oatmeal in a bath filled with warm (not too hot) water. Soak in the bath for 15 or 20 minutes each day.
8. Aloe Vera
You probably already know that aloe vera can help the skin heal more quickly from minor burns. This is because aloe vera will restore the natural pH balance of your skin and relieve the itching with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial compounds. Apply aloe vera gel several times each day to the affected area. You can also drink a few ounces of aloe vera gel to get beautiful skin from the inside out.
Honey is well-known to reduce the inflammatory condition of the skin. This natural substance has been used for thousands of years to treat skin wounds as well and is revered for its antibacterial and antiseptic compounds. Mix equal parts of raw, organic honey, olive oil, and beeswax in a double boiler. When it cools, apply this ointment to your skin and leave on for several hours, or apply a bandage and leave it on overnight, then wash off. Do this once each day until you notice improvement.
Continue to Page 4