- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Energy Sources That Won’t Rot Your Teeth (We Love #8!)
OK, this sounds lame, but the truth is when you take time to laugh and smile you will feel happier, and happy people are more energized. Take a walk down the hall and visit that co-worker who always makes you laugh, call your favorite funny friend on your lunch break for a few laughs, or watch those funny videos on YouTube (you know the ones, where cats are always falling off tables or people are falling on their butts.) Anything that makes you laugh is good for you, so take a few minutes to LOL.
8. Think Green
One of the most energizing foods Mother Nature has to offer is dark leafy green vegetables. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, these veggies get their energy from the sun and pass it on to you! Whip up a green juice or smoothie when you are feeling run down and imagine you are drinking pure sunshine! Talk about solar powered!
9. Check Out
Sometimes, what you really need is to be alone. You love your family, your spouse, your kids, but doesn’t it seem like everyone wants something from you sometimes? It’s exhausting! You don’t have to disappear for a weekend; just a few hours will usually do the trick. Go watch a movie by yourself, do some window shopping, or enjoy a picnic in the park for one. Don’t feel guilty for wanting some alone time, either. You can’t take care of anyone else if you don’t take care of yourself first.
Continue to Page 4