- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
12 Natural Remedies to Beat Urinary Incontinence (# 6 is fantastic!)
Urinary incontinence is something no one talks about, but it is actually an extremely common problem. The National Association for Continence states that this annoying, and sometimes downright debilitating, urological disorder affects more than 25 million Americans.
This is an extremely common problem for most women at one time or another in their lives, although it can affect men as well.
There are three main types of incontinence:
- Stress incontinence – This is perhaps the most common type. It occurs when simple physical activities such as laughing, sneezing, coughing, or jumping put pressure on the bladder, causing it to release urine involuntarily.
- Urge incontinence – This is perhaps the most annoying type of incontinence. This occurs when an overactive bladder gives a person an extremely intense feeling of needing to urinate. This feeling is so strong that it often stops people in their tracks, afraid to move! This often leads to the release of urine either immediately after the urge passes or when the urge hits.
- Overflow incontinence – This is the inability to empty the bladder completely, which can lead to frequent and in some difficult cases even a constant dribbling of urine. This is the most common type of incontinence for men.
Numerous factors including aging, an enlarged prostate, menopause, nerve damage, urinary stones, and chronic constipation can cause urinary incontinence. Weakened pelvic muscles due to childbirth or surgery, obesity, even certain medications can overstimulate the bladder.
To really get rid of this problem, the person needs to find out the underlying causes. Be certain that you check with your doctor to be sure that you don’t have a more severe problem such as bladder cancer.
However, for most people, simply dietary changes, herbal treatments, and other natural means can help end urinary incontinence. Keep reading and find out the best 12 natural ways you can beat urinary incontinence without drugs and without surgery.
Continue to Page 2