- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Remedies To Stop Denture Pain Fast (You Won’t Believe #4!)
Dentures are an important solution to severe tooth loss. Also known as false teeth, dentures come in two general styles; partial (involving just a few teeth) or complete (involving many teeth, sometimes all the top teeth or all the bottom teeth, or both).
Unfortunately, as helpful as dentures can be, they also cause people a great deal of pain and discomfort, especially during the first few months of use. At least 50 percent of all those who use dentures, regardless if they are complete or partials, experience some type of pain or problems.
Most people find that during the first few weeks of use, most people experience swelling of the gums, red sores on the gums, yeast inside the mouth, pain, and gums that begin to grow over the dentures.
Many of these problems are due to poor oral hygiene, eating very hard to sticky foods, ill-fitting dentures or poor quality dentures.
Although even the best made dentures won’t fit like a glove, they shouldn’t cause you pain after a few weeks. But in the meantime, there are plenty of things you can do to resolve the discomfort of dentures and prevent common problems such as mouth or gum sores.
Got new dentures? We have 12 completely natural solutions that can give you greater comfort and prevent many problems.
Continue to Next Page