- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Remedies To Stop Denture Pain Fast (You Won’t Believe #4!)
This is the perfect herbal mouth rinse for sensitive mouths. If your dentures have left your mouth feeling sensitive and sore, this should work for you.
Put two teaspoons of crushed aniseed and one tablespoon of dried peppermint leaves in two cups of boiling water. Turn off the fire under the water, cover, and allow to steep overnight. Strain and then add one teaspoon of myrrh tincture. Myrrh is both a natural preservative and antiseptic. Use about two tablespoons several times a day, the same way you would use mouthwash. This will kill germs and ease sore, sensitive gums. Store this mixture in the fridge and shake well before each use.
Continue to Next Page