- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Beat Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
2. Eat Healthy Fats
Forget that old myth about how eating fat will make you fat. The consumption of natural, healthy fats is vital if your body is to produce the proper amount of hormones. When we talk about healthy fats, we mean the natural kind that Mother Nature intended us to eat, such as:
- Coconut Oil – This medium chain fatty acid is used by the body for energy and not for storing as fat. Make coconut oil your new favorite fat for cooking!
- Butter – Dump the margarine and eat butter made from grass fed cows. If you can’t find that, at least look for organic butter.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – This oil is made from the first pressing of olives so it might have a strong flavor, but it is loaded with heart healthy benefits. Use this for salads and dips.
Avoid unhealthy fats such as canola oil, corn oil, cottonseed oil, or soybean oil. Find out the best oils for cooking.