- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
12 Natural Ways To Fight Stomach Cancer, Ulcers, And H. Pylori
It wasn’t all that long ago that doctors believed stomach ulcers and stomach cancer were caused by things such as smoking, stress, spicy foods, and other lifestyle habits. In fact, there are still plenty of people who believe that this is true; however, back in 1982, it was discovered that most ulcers and other types of stomach problems are caused by bacteria. The worst offender by far is the bacteria Helicobacter Pylori, more commonly called H. pylori.
This is a very common type of bacteria that is easily transferred from one person to another through saliva and other body fluids by sharing eating utensils, sharing toothbrushes, or kissing. With more than 60 percent of the world’s population infected, this bacterium is almost as common as herpes.
Most people never know that they have these bacteria in their body, and they will show no symptoms, but for others, H. Pylori aggressively attacks the lining of the stomach and can cause such severe damage that it exposes the stomach wall to stomach acid.
When this happens, people experience symptoms such as:
- Mild to severe stomach pain
- Abdominal discomfort
- Excessive burping
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
If these bacteria grow unchecked, it can lead to infection, ulcers, and stomach cancer. Doctors can test for the presence of these bacteria with a simple breath test. The usual treatment is very aggressive antibiotics and antacids, but this is unnecessary in most cases.
Many people find that they can kill off this bacterium with natural methods. We have compiled a list of 12 of the most successful methods of killing off H. pylori and stopping ulcers, pain, and perhaps even stomach cancer dead in its tracks.
If you believe you are infected with H. pylori, have your doctor confirm and ask which of the following alternative methods may work best for you.
Continue to Page 2