- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Get Rid of One Very Disgusting Problem
4. Eucalyptus Oil
This is one of the most powerful essential oils when it comes to fighting phlegm and mucus overload. Do not apply this oil directly to the skin, as it can irritate and even burn. Add about three drops of eucalyptus oil to a tablespoon of coconut or grape seed oil and massage the chest, neck, and upper back area. Excess mucus and phlegm should vanish within just a few applications. Apply this every other day before bedtime to keep your problem under control.
This is another good choice for clearing out phlegm and mucus from the throat and nasal passages. Add one teaspoon of ground turmeric to one cup of warm milk. Drink each night before bedtime, and you should have almost instant relief from phlegm and mucus.
6. Salt Water
Gargling with warm salt water can also provide relief and dissolve phlegm and mucus in the throat. This is an excellent remedy for those who find that lump in the throat simply won’t go away. Put a half a teaspoon of salt in a glass of warm water, and gargle two or three times each day.
Continue to Page 4