- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Get Rid of One Very Disgusting Problem
This herb is a natural decongestant that has been used for centuries to fight off respiratory tract infections and throat problems. Ginger has antiviral, antibacterial and expectorant compounds that can ease the mucus buildup in the throat and chest, to help you breathe better. Drink ginger tea two or three times each day for best results.
This might sound like a strange home remedy for excess mucus, but with tons of vitamin C and antioxidants, carrots are one of the best remedies. Vitamin C can help clear the nasal passages of mucus and reduce coughing while the antioxidants help improve the immune system. Juice a few organic carrots and mix two teaspoons of raw, organic honey into the juice. Drink this at least twice a day and you will be surprised at how quickly your loogie problem goes away.
3. Green Tea
Green tea is loaded with special antioxidants and is very healing to the throat and respiratory tract. It can fight infection, and it clears out throat and nasal mucus. Try to drink two or three cups of green tea each day, making a special effort to breathe in the steam.
Continue to Page 3