- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
12 Natural Ways to Get Rid of One Very Disgusting Problem
If you have ever had the flu or a chest cold, then you are very familiar with coughing up phlegm. Sometimes, it simply won’t come up. Many times this is due to inflammation or some other sort of infection.
However, what happens when you are coughing up mucus most of the morning? Or even all day? If you really have no idea what we are talking about, then you probably know someone who does. It’s that disgusting and annoying sound people make as they are coughing up a loogie, otherwise known as phlegm or mucus. You know the sound. Everything is peaceful and quiet when suddenly “hhhhaaaacccccckkk,” and then they spit. Absolutely disgusting! Unless you are the one who has phlegm and needs to deal with it, of course. What else are you supposed to do? You don’t want to gag on that wad of phlegm in your throat, so you need to get it out.
Our respiratory system makes mucus naturally. It keeps our tissues moist and traps dust, pollen, and other foreign particles that shouldn’t be there. We excrete excess mucus through the nose and mouth. Unfortunately, some people seem to have more than their fair share due to allergies or acid reflux or simply just the way they are.
Mucus is a normal body function. If what you are coughing up is yellow or green, you probably have an infection. If what you are coughing up is brown or black, you are most likely a heavy smoker.
If you are one of the offenders that are constantly hacking up loogies, we have 12 natural remedies that can help you stop this annoying (to you) and disgusting (to everyone else) habit. Keep reading and find out how to keep your loogies to yourself.
Continue to Page 2