- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Fantastic Acroyoga by Equinox Video
Acroyoga is a challenging physical practice that combines elements of both yoga and acrobatics.
Traditionally, there are 3 participants during the performance of acroyoga: base, flyer, and spotter. A person in the base position is situated mostly on the ground, a flyer – in the air, and a spotter is a person who controls the performance.
As with any kind of yoga, acroyoga is shown to provide both physical and mental benefits. Because of the difficulty of the performance, however, there is more risk of injuries.
Watch this fantastic video that demonstrates acroyoga. Do you want to give it a try?