- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
Fantastic Acroyoga by Equinox Video
Acroyoga is a challenging physical practice that combines elements of both yoga and acrobatics.
Traditionally, there are 3 participants during the performance of acroyoga: base, flyer, and spotter. A person in the base position is situated mostly on the ground, a flyer – in the air, and a spotter is a person who controls the performance.
As with any kind of yoga, acroyoga is shown to provide both physical and mental benefits. Because of the difficulty of the performance, however, there is more risk of injuries.
Watch this fantastic video that demonstrates acroyoga. Do you want to give it a try?