- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Fantastic Acroyoga by Equinox Video
Acroyoga is a challenging physical practice that combines elements of both yoga and acrobatics.
Traditionally, there are 3 participants during the performance of acroyoga: base, flyer, and spotter. A person in the base position is situated mostly on the ground, a flyer – in the air, and a spotter is a person who controls the performance.
As with any kind of yoga, acroyoga is shown to provide both physical and mental benefits. Because of the difficulty of the performance, however, there is more risk of injuries.
Watch this fantastic video that demonstrates acroyoga. Do you want to give it a try?