- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Help You Get Pregnant Fast!
This herb is sometimes called vitex. Chasteberry helps to improve the hormonal balance and ovulation, both of which can be problems that might delay pregnancy. This herb can also help to fight PCOS, one of the leading causes behind infertility for women. Consult your physician for the proper dosage.
In Ayurvedic medicine, dates are often recommended to help increase a woman’s chance of becoming pregnant. Dates are a healthy food that are rich in many vitamins and minerals that are very good for improving fertility.
Try this fertility drink from India. Drink one cup of this mixture each day for 7 days from the date of your last period.
Remove the seeds from 10 or 12 dates and grind them with 2 tablespoons of coriander to make a paste. Add ¾ cup of full fat milk to this paste and put this mixture on the stove until it reaches a boil. Stir well. Turn off the flame and allow to cool.
9. Folic Acid
This is a super important vitamin for women who are trying to conceive. This vitamin encourages cell division and encourages ovulation. Your doctor will give you this vitamin during pregnancy, but why not start taking it before? Most women take 400mcg each day for at last 1 month before trying to conceive and continue until their first trimester, Talk to your doctor about the perfect dose for you. You can also eat foods that are known to be rich in folic acid such as broccoli, raisins, avocados, beans, and dark green leafy veggies.
Continue to Page 4