- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways to Help You Get Pregnant Fast!
4. Olive Oil
A high intake of the monounsaturated fats that are in olive ol are well known to be associated with reproductive health. In one study performed in 2010, researchers found that the higher the intake of monounsaturated fats, the higher the odds of live birth in women who were undergoing in vitro fertilization. Consume one or two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil each day to help improve your fertility levels. Use olive oil in your cooking and salad dressings as well.
5. Stinging Nettle
You will find that many herbalists recommend nettle for those who are planning to become pregnant because it’s a powerful uterine tonic. Stinging nettle is also loaded with minerals that are good for your body, as well as being a known stress reducer, which can increase your chances of becoming pregnant. You can take nettle supplements, or make your own tea from the dried leaves.
If you are already pregnant, do not consume stinging nettle.
This ancient hormone-balancing root contains powerful vitality and fertility promoting compounds. This herb is well known for balancing progesterone and estrogen in women, which can increase fertility levels. Maca root is also loaded with iron, which can be a great help to women before conception. For men, maca root helps to improve both the sperm count and sperm mobility. Maca root is sold as a powder in almost all health food and natural stores. Mix ¼ to ½ a teaspoon of this powder in 8 ounces of water and drink it once per day.
Continue to Page 3