- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
8 Super Foods You Should be Eating if You Plan to Conceive
Ok, so you and your partner are trying to have a baby or plan to have one in the near future. If you plan on getting pregnant anywhere from within the next few months to a year then you need to start getting your body ready for that big job!
Eating well and eating healthy is one of the best things you can do to not only increase your fertility but to prepare your body to carry another life. Here is a list of the top 8 super foods you should be eating to get ready for baby!
1. Fermented Foods
Lacto-fermented foods are so good for you!
They are full of enzymes, and they are loaded with those good bacteria which are not only good for your digestive tract but they can remove toxic compounds from your body, improve your immunity, and make fatty acids that are good for both your stomach and your brain.
Read more about top 5 fermented goods you should be eating now.