- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
8 Super Foods You Should be Eating if You Plan to Conceive
Ok, so you and your partner are trying to have a baby or plan to have one in the near future. If you plan on getting pregnant anywhere from within the next few months to a year then you need to start getting your body ready for that big job!
Eating well and eating healthy is one of the best things you can do to not only increase your fertility but to prepare your body to carry another life. Here is a list of the top 8 super foods you should be eating to get ready for baby!
1. Fermented Foods
Lacto-fermented foods are so good for you!
They are full of enzymes, and they are loaded with those good bacteria which are not only good for your digestive tract but they can remove toxic compounds from your body, improve your immunity, and make fatty acids that are good for both your stomach and your brain.
Read more about top 5 fermented goods you should be eating now.