- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Super Foods You Should be Eating if You Plan to Conceive
Ok, so you and your partner are trying to have a baby or plan to have one in the near future. If you plan on getting pregnant anywhere from within the next few months to a year then you need to start getting your body ready for that big job!
Eating well and eating healthy is one of the best things you can do to not only increase your fertility but to prepare your body to carry another life. Here is a list of the top 8 super foods you should be eating to get ready for baby!
1. Fermented Foods
Lacto-fermented foods are so good for you!
They are full of enzymes, and they are loaded with those good bacteria which are not only good for your digestive tract but they can remove toxic compounds from your body, improve your immunity, and make fatty acids that are good for both your stomach and your brain.
Read more about top 5 fermented goods you should be eating now.