- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Super Foods You Should be Eating if You Plan to Conceive
2. Bone Broth
Making homemade bone broth will provide your body with stronger bones and tendons.
It’s high in an amino acid called glycine which your placenta needs as it will help both your and your baby deal with stress.
Use bone broth as a base for a good vegetable soup.