- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Super Foods You Should be Eating if You Plan to Conceive
3. Dark Leafy Green Vegetables
Your mother was right when she told you to eat your greens.
They are a great source of calcium and folate.
Cook and serve these with butter or coconut oil to help your body absorb all the vitamins it can from these delicious greens.