- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
8 Super Foods You Should be Eating if You Plan to Conceive
Be sure you use butter from grass fed cows, this ensures that it will be full of those vitamins A, E, K, and D, which are important for the development of organs, and especially the brain.
Butter is also rich in many minerals including selenium, chromium, and zinc, all of which are important for metabolic functions.