- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss (We Love #5!)
10. Chinese Hibiscus
The flower from the Chinese hibiscus tree has many compounds that can help prevent hair loss. This flower can thicken the hair, prevent premature aging, and stop dandruff.
To use this method, add 10 flowers to two cups of coconut oil. Heat the solution for 30 to 40 minutes. Press the flowers to extract as much of their healing compounds as possible. Strain out the flowers and cool. Apply this oil to your scalp and hair. Massage it in well, and allow it to sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash your hair as you normally would. Repeat this twice each week. You can also make a tea from this flower and use it as a hair rinse for extra hair growing power.
SEE ALSO: Grow Longer, Thicker, More Beautiful Hair Using This One Vegetable
11. Licorice Root
This herb has been used for centuries for numerous health problems, including the prevention of hair loss. Licorice root will soothe the scalp, stop scalp irritation, and open the pores. Add one tablespoon of ground licorice root to one cup of whole milk and mix thoroughly. Apply this mixture to your scalp and massage it in well. Allow it to sit overnight, and then wash your hair as you normally would. Repeat once each week. You can also drink licorice root tea to help stimulate hair growth.
12. Beet Root
The juice from beets has tons of hair-growing nutrients including potassium, calcium, protein, vitamin C, and B vitamins. Add beet juice to your diet. You can also boil some beet root leaves, and then grind them with a bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and hair. Allow it to sit for 20 to 30 minutes, and then wash your hair. Repeat twice or more each week.