- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 of the Best Anti-fungal Herbs on the Planet
Garlic has been used since ancient times as a natural means of treating many ailments and health conditions. Garlic is probably one of the most well studied herbs of the past 30 years and there are plenty of results to back up garlic’s claims of being a powerful anti-fungal agent. Garlic also contains anti-parasitic and antibacterial agents. It’s the ajoene garlic contains which gives garlic its anti-fungal agents.
5. Black Walnut
Studies have shown that black walnut can effectively kill canker sores, herpes, and syphilis sores. The husks of black walnuts have potent anti-fungal powers; sometimes more powerful than many prescription drugs. Fungi and parasites thrive in an acidic environment. Black walnuts are alkaline in nature, so they can make the body an unhospitable place for these types of infestations.
6. Tea Tree
Oils from the Tea tree in Australia are studied extensively because they have incredible effects on the body. Numerous research studies show that tea tree oil can successfully treat ringworm, acne, vaginitis, thrush, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and tinea barbae, tinea faciei, and tinea capitis.
Continue to Page 3