- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
12 Reasons Why You Should Eat More Walnuts Every Day
There are so many foods on the market that contribute so many healthful benefits in so many areas, it would be in your best interest to add them to your regular diet. So is the case with walnuts. This tasty, but extremely healthy nut can help your body do everything from helping you sleep better at night to improving a man’s fertility levels.
If you automatically love walnuts it will be easy for you to start eating them every day. If you like them, there are plenty of ways you can add walnuts to your meals and snacks so you can reap the benefits of their healthy ways. You only need about one ounce of walnuts every day added to your diet to realize any and all of these benefits.
Here are some proven areas where eating walnuts on a daily basis could help you stay in shape and actually save your life in many areas.
1. Lowers your chances of death by cancer
A study that assessed the benefits of adopting the Mediterranean diet discovered that those who did follow it and included walnuts in it were less likely to die from cancer. In addition, another study conducted at the Harvard School of Public Health proved that those who consumed a handful of walnuts every day had a 20% less chance of dying from any reason over a span of 30 years.
Continue to Page 2