- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Reasons Why You Should Eat Eggs Daily (#5 is Almost Unbelievable!)
3. Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
It’s a well-known fact that having high levels of ‘bad” LDL cholesterol is linked to an overall increased risk of developing heart disease. But what isn’t as well-known is that there are subtypes of this bad cholesterol that come in different size particles.
Studies show that those who have more of the small, dense type of LDL are at an even greater risk of developing heart disease than those who have large particles. Eggs can mildly raise the amount of LDL cholesterol in some people, but when it does, it changes the LDL particles from small and dangerous to larger and less dangerous. We will talk more about cholesterol later on.