- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
12 Unbelievable Health Benefits In One Six-Pack (#9 Is Our Favorite!)
At the end of a hard or busy day, who doesn’t like to relax with a nice tall glass of cold beer? Did you know that (when consumed in moderation, of course) beer is actually good for you? Isn’t that some welcome news!
Beer, made from barley, hops, yeast, and water, is fat-free, cholesterol-free and contains a significant amount of healthy nutrients, including potassium, phosphorus, fiber, selenium, magnesium, B vitamins, biotin, and folic acid.
Several studies have shown that drinking beer is good for your health and can even help to fight many diseases.
Don’t forget that drinking too much beer has been linked to heart problems, an increase in the risk of developing certain types of cancer, liver problems, and problems walking, talking, driving, singing, and, most importantly, problems with your spouse.
Always enjoy beer in moderation, which means one 12-ounce can or bottle of beer each day for women and two for men.
If you would like a dozen good reasons to tell your mother-in-law why you should be able to have a beer after work, keep reading. These are all scientifically proven, so you can have your beer and feel good about it.
1. Beer Helps to Manage Blood Pressure
According to a Harvard study, which involved women between the ages of 25 and 40, researchers found that those who consumed beer in moderation were much less likely to develop high blood pressure compared to women who drank other alcoholic beverages, including wine.
Continue to Page 2