- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
How To Grow Eyebrows Fast: Coconut Oil And 3 Of The Simplest Tips That Work
Coconut oil is rich in vitamins E, K, and a number of other minerals, including iron and zinc, as well as essential fatty acids — all of which are vital compounds to help quickly grow thick eyebrows.
This oil has long been used as a solution for bald patches and thinning hair on the head. Of course, you may have a full, healthy head of hair, but feel your looks are compromised by thin, sparse eyebrows which make you look older and dull. This is a problem you can successfully remedy with the following three approaches and some all-natural coconut oil.
1. Take proper care of your eyebrows.
People normally don’t pay enough attention to the eyebrow area during their skincare routine. However, and this is obvious, but an efficient list of dos and don’ts will help you improve the blood circulation around the eyebrow area, hence supplying oxygen and nutrients to eyebrow hair follicles. Also, make sure that the area stays healthy and free from infections and damages to prevent future problems.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows.
- Do not overpluck or tweeze, and do not wax your eyebrows.
- Don’t press too hard with an eyebrow pencil.
- Take care which cosmetic preparations you put on your eyebrows. Some may cause an allergic reaction.
- Always wash your face, including eyebrows, to remove dust and makeup before going to bed.
- Never rub to dry – always gently pat your face and brows until dry.
Taking care of your eyebrows is just as important as taking care of the rest of your body, hair, and skin.
Continue to Page 2