- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Grow Eyebrows Fast: Coconut Oil And 3 Of The Simplest Tips That Work
2. Use nourishing moisturizers to grow eyebrows quickly.
Needless to say, eyebrows need good nutrition to grow healthy and dense. To get the best results with no allergy-causing chemicals involved, it is advised you use cold-pressed, virgin, or organic coconut oil for the process. Here, we suggest the most beneficial DIY recipe for coconut and lemon natural serum for eyebrows.
With all the benefits attributed to the use of coconut oil for eyebrow growth, lemon oil adds even more nutrients and minerals, including vitamin B and C, to this all-natural formula.
Recipe for coconut and lemon natural serum for eyebrows.
- Get a small clean tube or a jar to store your serum. Anything around 75 ml or 2.5 fl. oz. in size will be suitable.
- Put 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil into the container and let it sit at room temperature until it becomes liquid.
- Add one drop of lemon oil per each tablespoon of coconut oil. Mix well with a cotton bud. Allow the mixture to sit and settle for a day. Apply in moderate amounts with a cotton ball around your eyebrow area. Be sure the mixture does not get into your eyes!
- Store in a dark cabinet at room temperature so that the oil does not lose its properties.
- Use this serum before going to bed because lemon acidity may lighten up the hair color if exposed to direct sunlight within the first hour or two after application.
Continue to Page 3