- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Grow Eyebrows Fast: Coconut Oil And 3 Of The Simplest Tips That Work
Coconut oil is rich in vitamins E, K, and a number of other minerals, including iron and zinc, as well as essential fatty acids — all of which are vital compounds to help quickly grow thick eyebrows.
This oil has long been used as a solution for bald patches and thinning hair on the head. Of course, you may have a full, healthy head of hair, but feel your looks are compromised by thin, sparse eyebrows which make you look older and dull. This is a problem you can successfully remedy with the following three approaches and some all-natural coconut oil.
1. Take proper care of your eyebrows.
People normally don’t pay enough attention to the eyebrow area during their skincare routine. However, and this is obvious, but an efficient list of dos and don’ts will help you improve the blood circulation around the eyebrow area, hence supplying oxygen and nutrients to eyebrow hair follicles. Also, make sure that the area stays healthy and free from infections and damages to prevent future problems.
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your eyebrows.
- Do not overpluck or tweeze, and do not wax your eyebrows.
- Don’t press too hard with an eyebrow pencil.
- Take care which cosmetic preparations you put on your eyebrows. Some may cause an allergic reaction.
- Always wash your face, including eyebrows, to remove dust and makeup before going to bed.
- Never rub to dry – always gently pat your face and brows until dry.
Taking care of your eyebrows is just as important as taking care of the rest of your body, hair, and skin.
Continue to Page 2
2. Use nourishing moisturizers to grow eyebrows quickly.
Needless to say, eyebrows need good nutrition to grow healthy and dense. To get the best results with no allergy-causing chemicals involved, it is advised you use cold-pressed, virgin, or organic coconut oil for the process. Here, we suggest the most beneficial DIY recipe for coconut and lemon natural serum for eyebrows.
With all the benefits attributed to the use of coconut oil for eyebrow growth, lemon oil adds even more nutrients and minerals, including vitamin B and C, to this all-natural formula.
Recipe for coconut and lemon natural serum for eyebrows.
- Get a small clean tube or a jar to store your serum. Anything around 75 ml or 2.5 fl. oz. in size will be suitable.
- Put 3-5 tablespoons of coconut oil into the container and let it sit at room temperature until it becomes liquid.
- Add one drop of lemon oil per each tablespoon of coconut oil. Mix well with a cotton bud. Allow the mixture to sit and settle for a day. Apply in moderate amounts with a cotton ball around your eyebrow area. Be sure the mixture does not get into your eyes!
- Store in a dark cabinet at room temperature so that the oil does not lose its properties.
- Use this serum before going to bed because lemon acidity may lighten up the hair color if exposed to direct sunlight within the first hour or two after application.
Continue to Page 3
3. Apply serum to your eyebrows correctly.
The overall procedure of serum application is important, too. The strength and directions of your movements can make things better or worse. Mind the recommendations below if you want to grow eyebrows fast.
- Before applying any serums, cleanse your face to remove any impurities and makeup.
- While applying anything and working around the eye area, make sure you follow your natural eyebrow shape so that your eyebrow hair keeps growing in the same arch.
- Dip a fresh cotton bud into the coconut oil mixture. You do not need a lot, so take care not to saturate the bud with the oil.
- Gently wipe the oil onto the eyebrow and the skin below, working as mentioned above in the direction that your eyebrows grow.
- Leave on overnight so that the oil is completely absorbed into the skin and brow hair. You don’t need any special lotions or cleansers to remove the excess.
If you incorporate coconut oil into your daily routine, you will soon see a vast improvement in your eyebrows growth.
Why you should use coconut oil on your eyebrows.
There are numerous serums on the market for eyebrow regrowth. Unfortunately, most of them are synthetic and contain many harmful chemicals. Most of these have not been approved by the FDA, and due to consumer reports of serious side effects (which include possible permanent eye damage) the FDA has now banned the use of many of these products by practitioners.
READ EVEN MORE HERE: 12 Ways To Get Naturally Thick Eyebrows (No Sharpies Needed!)
Coconut oil comes highly recommended by health experts as it is absolutely natural, contains no chemical additives, has no side effects, and has a proven track record of centuries of success. Choosing coconut oil for your eyebrows is the best decision you can make to restore your eyebrows’ beauty.