- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Unbelievable Things You Didn’t Know About This Common Drink
4. Controls Blood Sugar
This tea can regulate glucose levels and slow the amount of sugar in the blood after eating. This will prevent high spikes of insulin and stop the body from storing fats.
5. Antibacterial and Anti-viral
The catechins in green tea have super strong anti-viral and antibacterial compounds when make it perfect for fighting everything from the flu to urinary tract infections. Several studies show that green tea can help stop the spread of many diseases. Start drinking it today to avoid catching one of those nasty summertime colds.
6. Heart Disease
Green tea has a relaxing effect on the lining of the blood vessels, which keeps them better equipped to withstand changes in blood pressure. It can also stop the formation of blood clots, which are one of the main causes of heart attacks.
Continue to Page 3