- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Ways You Can Heal Your Autoimmune Disease Naturally
5. Exercise every day
You do not have to join a gym but you do have to begin an exercise program and stick to it. Even just a walk 20-30 minutes each day will make you feel better. Exercising regularly is known as a natural type of anti-inflammatory.
6. Make sure you get eight hours of sleep nightly
Another easy way you can cut down on inflammation and reverse your health issues is to get enough sleep every night. When you don’t get at least 8 hours of sleep, you will ruin your metabolism, create sugar and carbs cravings, and increase your chances of getting any number of autoimmune diseases.
7. Learn deep breathing and relaxation techniques
You will improve your health and your immune response if you learn to relax. Some of the best techniques you can do are to learn yoga, practice deep breathing exercises, and get a massage regularly.
8. Add supplements to your regime
There are a number of supplements that you should add to your daily program. Some of them include vitamin C, fish oil, probiotics, and vitamin D. In addition, you might want to include some nutrients that have anti-inflammatory properties such as rutin, grapeseed extract, and quercetin. These supplements will help to naturally calm your immune system.
9. Make sure you have the right doctor
In the past, you went to a doctor, followed their orders, and you got better. It is different in today’s world and you need to participate in your own health decisions. Don’t be afraid to look for another doctor if the one you have currently doesn’t listen to you and trivializes the issues you are dealing with. It is important that you do your part in getting well too. Don’t eat all the wrong foods, smoke, and not exercise, and think your doctor has a magic pill that will make it all go away.
10. Work on cutting down the stress hormones in your body
It will make you more stressful if you are told to get rid of the stress in your life but you can cut down on the stress hormones you are carrying around with you. Practice deep breathing, take up meditation and utilize visualization techniques to achieve your goals of a healthy life.
Continue to Page 3