- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Ways You Can Heal Your Autoimmune Disease Naturally
11. Rest for an hour each day
It’s important for you to rest each day. That means you can sit and meditate or sit down and read for an hour. You don’t have to sleep but you do have to rest your body so you can recharge yourself and go on for the rest of the day with renewed energy.
12. Try fasting
Many physicians endorse fasting as a way of healing autoimmune diseases because they feel that the body is able to rest and heal itself when the very foods that are aggravating this condition have been removed. You might want to try a 24-hour fast to see if it helps your autoimmune disease.