- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
13 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast
It happens to just about everyone at one time or another. You have an important date coming up – the prom, a wedding, a special presentation at work – and you wake up with a pimple. Not just any pimple, a large and very noticeable one that is impossible to miss. You try putting makeup on it but know it just looks like a large red blob of makeup making it even more noticeable than before. What should you do?
Here are 13 different natural products that have been proven to get rid of pimples in no time. See which ones work for you.
Honey has long been recognized for its anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a natural antibiotic. It can moisturize the face and is often used in facial masks for just that reason. You can apply honey directly to the pimple or you can pair it with some cinnamon and let it set overnight. The honey will bring down the inflammation and get rid of the redness that is making the blemish stand out.
2. Tea Tree oil
This natural oil has antibacterial qualities and dries out whiteheads and pimples removing the redness and returning the skin to its previously smooth surface. Apply the Tea Tree oil to the blemish using a cotton ball. Let it stay on the surface for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do not use this oil if you have sensitive skin.
Using ice to get rid of a pimple works best if a pimple is just beginning to break out. Take a piece of ice and wrap a paper towel around it so you can hold it on the pimple for several seconds. You can repeat this procedure as many times throughout the day as is comfortable. The ice will bring down the swelling and the oil from the breakout will dissipate.
Continue to Page 2