- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
13 Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast
Using toothpaste to get rid of a pimple can work pretty fast. You have to use white toothpaste rather than a gel for it to be effective. Simply dab on some toothpaste directly to the pimple and let it set for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water.
5. Lemon juice
Lemon juice has specific properties that make it an astringent so it will dry up any of the oil that may be building up creating the pimple. All you have to do to end the life of your blemish is apply straight lemon juice to the area with a cotton swab.
While this method has been proven to work, you may have to find a way to eliminate the odor from the garlic after you apply it as a treatment. It has been found that garlic helps to reinforce the cells and is an excellent antibacterial killing any bacteria that had a part in creating the pimple. Just cut a clove of garlic in half and rub one part of it onto the blemish. Let it set for five minutes before you wash it off. You can repeat this treatment several times throughout the day.
Continue to Page 3