- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
30 Surprising Ways To Reduce Your Risk Of Heart Disease Infographic
We are all aware of the conventional methods of preventing heart disease. They are promoted by doctors and include keeping your blood pressure and cholesterol in check, sticking to a healthy diet, leading an active lifestyle, and abstaining from harmful habits like smoking and drinking.
But there are some other, less conventional ways to keep your heart healthy. You may not know about them, but these surprising preventive measures can prove equally effective.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about unusual ways to reduce your risk of heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge