- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
30 Surprising Ways To Reduce Your Risk Of Heart Disease Infographic
We are all aware of the conventional methods of preventing heart disease. They are promoted by doctors and include keeping your blood pressure and cholesterol in check, sticking to a healthy diet, leading an active lifestyle, and abstaining from harmful habits like smoking and drinking.
But there are some other, less conventional ways to keep your heart healthy. You may not know about them, but these surprising preventive measures can prove equally effective.
Check out the infographic below to learn more about unusual ways to reduce your risk of heart disease.
Click on image to enlarge