- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
13 Vitamins Every Woman Needs (#9 Is So Hard To Get!)
5. Vitamin K
The vitamin no one thinks about but is oh so important! Vitamin K is important for normal blood clotting, reducing the risk of heart disease and strengthening bones. This vitamin is also important for the immune system function and energy levels. Some great food sources of vitamin K are green leafy vegetables, soybean oil (be sure it’s not GMO), fish oil, and whole grains.
6. Vitamin B6
Also called pyridoxine, B6 helps the body produce hormones, brain chemicals, and supports a healthy immune function. This will help stop depression, memory loss, and heart disease. B6 can also regulate blood sugar levels in the body. This vitamin is especially important for pregnant women as it can help stop morning sickness. Like iron, a deficiency in vitamin B6 can lead to anemia. For foods that contain B6 are avocados, bananas, meat, fish, nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and oatmeal.
7. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is the super anti-aging vitamin, which slows down age-related changes and fights cellular damage. This vitamin can help to prevent heart disease, memory loss, cataracts, and even certain types of cancer! Vitamin E is essential for beautiful hair and skin, which is why you see it advertised in so many skin and hair products. Take a vitamin E supplement according to directions and eat more vitamin E rich foods such as almonds, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, cod liver oil, hazel nuts, and safflower oil.
Continue to Page 4