- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Reasons Why You Should Make Green Tea Your Drink of Choice
If you suffer from depression, just the act of sipping a cup of green tea should help you relax and think clearly. In addition, green tea contains theanine, which is an amino acid that will help you to calm down with its tranquilizing qualities.
Green tea offers two-fold health benefits when it comes to your cholesterol readings. It is able to lower your bad cholesterol, or LDL, while enhancing the effects of the good cholesterol to the bad.
8. Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s
Studies have shown that green tea has been able to cut down on the havoc these two diseases leave their patients who suffer from them with. It can also reverse damage to brain cells while protecting other cells from dying off.
9. Dental issues
Dental problems can be not only painful but expensive. If you drink green tea regularly the antioxidant that is in it, catechin, can help you keep these problems at bay. Catechin helps get rid of bacteria that can result in infections in your throat as well as cavities and other dental problems.
10. Signs of aging
Instead of sipping your green tea you may want to look for topical skin care products that contain it. Studies have shown that green tea can help eliminate wrinkles and turn back the signs of aging. When you apply any skin care products that contain green tea you can reverse any sun damage you may be trying to get rid of.
Continue to Page 4