- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Reasons Why You Should Make Green Tea Your Drink of Choice
Green tea has been found to take on cancer cells killing them while leaving the healthy cells alone. It has been found to cut down on the risk of getting esophageal cancer.
3. Weight loss
One thing that green tea really helps out with when you are on a weight loss program is revving up your metabolism. The polyphenol that it contains helps to raise the fat oxidation levels so your body is able to burn off the calories you have consumed quicker.
4. Heart problems
One of the main causes of a heart attack is a blood clot. Researchers have found that green tea helps relax the blood vessel linings which help them better adjust to any blood pressure changes. The tea helps to prevent blood clots from forming which helps prevent the risk of having a heart attack.
5. Blood pressure
Clinical trials have shown that drinking green tea on a regular basis can lower your chances of developing high blood pressure. Keeping your blood pressure levels in line can help prevent you from having a stroke.
Continue to Page 3