- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
14 Ways To Whiten Your Teeth Naturally Without Ruining Your Enamel
There is a type of clay called kaolin that contains silica, zinc, calcium, and magnesium. It is perfect for people who have sensitive teeth as it is able to get rid of the stains as well as polish the teeth. Put this clay right on your toothbrush and start brushing.
5. Hydrogen Peroxide
Make sure that you dilute the peroxide so that the concentration level is between 1.0% and 1.5%. Simply apply the diluted peroxide to the toothbrush and swish the teeth around with the mixture for up to 5 minutes.
Turmeric has many great health benefits and whitening your teeth is another added bonus. Keep a separate toothbrush just for this purpose. Even though it won’t discolor your teeth it may discolor your toothbrush. Get your toothbrush wet and sprinkle it with 1/8 teaspoon of the turmeric powder. Brush your teeth and rinse when you are finished. You can let the turmeric stay on your teeth for around 5 minutes. If you want to try it another way you can add 1 part coconut oil, 1 part baking soda and 2 parts turmeric powder together. Make a paste and brush your teeth with it when ready.
Take a few juicy strawberries and rub them onto your teeth. These berries are filled with vitamin C and as a result are able to make your teeth shine. Let the berries sit on your discolored teeth for about 5 minutes. When you are finished simply rinse out your mouth.
Continue to Page 3