- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Effective Ways To Treat Herpes Outbreaks (#8 Is Kinda Cool!)
This immune-boosting plant has powerful anti-viral compounds. All parts of this plant — the roots, leaves, and flowers — can be used to fight the herpes virus. You can consume Echinacea in tea form, supplements, or juice. Echinacea is best used when you first feel the pain or tingling that often happens just a day or two before the outbreak. Take Echinacea supplements according to direction, and apply the tea to the cold sore itself.
8. Cold Compress
Got a cold sore that it swollen and red? You can fix that with a simple cold compress. Apply a piece of ice wrapped in a piece of cotton cloth directly to the sore.. Hold the ice on the sore for 10 minutes. Repeat as often as needed for pain relief and to reduce swelling.
9. Whole Raw Milk
Whole raw milk is known to be an effective remedy for cold sores all over the body. Soak a cotton cloth in cold milk and apply it to the affected area for 15 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry. Raw milk contains monocarpic, a type of fat that kills viruses. Be sure to use raw, organic, unpasteurized, whole fat milk for best results.
Continue to Page 4