- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Foods That Stop Inflammation, Detox The Body, And Relieve Pain All In One!
Does it ever seem like most people you know are suffering from chronic pain, inflammation, or some type of chronic health problem? This is the sad state of affairs in America. No matter the original cause, health problems like these can be debilitating and cause hardships for you and your family.
When you constantly feel sick and tired, it affects your self-esteem, independence, can lead to depression, and zap all the pleasure that you might find in life.
Your doctor will only prescribe chemical filled toxic drugs that might cover up the problem and make you feel better, but they don’t address the real cause: inflammation and toxic overload in the body.
Mother Nature never fails us. She has made everything that we need to stay healthy if we would only take heed, stop eating crap, and start eating a natural, whole food diet. Of course, diet isn’t everything but it is the major healing force in the body.
If you are tired of feeling sick and tired, if you want to put an end to chronic pain, keep reading. The following list of 15 foods, spices, herbs, and other supplements will reduce your pain by cooling down that inflammation that is behind the pain, as well as removing toxic accumulation in the body.
Packed with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E, these little powerhouses can help you stop inflammation in its tracks. All you need is about one ounce (a handful more or less) to get all the inflammation fighting power these tasty nuts contain. Try soaking your shelled walnuts in some water overnight before consuming them. This helps to activate the compounds inside nuts and makes them easier to digest.
Continue to Page 2