- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Foods You Aren’t Eating But Should Be (# 4 is Really Good!)
2. Pumpkin Seeds
You probably haven’t eaten pumpkin seeds since you were a kid, but these are perhaps the most nutritious part of the pumpkin! They are a great source of magnesium, which most people are deficient in. One study done in France showed that men who had the highest levels of magnesium had as much as a 40 percent lower risk of early death than those who had low levels of this mineral.
If you like the crunch, eat the shells as these will give your body extra cancer fighting power through their fiber. Just one ounce of pumpkin seeds has 150 mg of magnesium per ounce. Pumpkin seeds are a super tasty snack and fit in a pocket or purse so you can munch them anywhere, anytime! Read more about pumpkin seeds and their benefits.