- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Little Known Secrets to Reduce Excessive Sweating This Summer
4. Tomato Juice
This is another old-fashioned home remedy that has been used to get rid of bad odors as well as reduce sweating. For best results, drink one glass of freshly squeezed organic tomato juice each day. Read more about tomatoes help prostate cancer.
5. Salt and Lime
Although this sounds like a great addition to your favorite Mexican beer, it is also a great way of slowing your sweat glands. Mix one tablespoon of salt with the juice from half a lime to make a paste. Rub this paste under your arms, on your hands or anywhere else where you want to control sweating. Allow the paste to sit for 10 minutes, then wash off with warm water. Repeat every day for best results.
6. Herbal Tea
Sage tea is a proven remedy to help control excessive sweating. Brew a strong sage tea and allow it to cool. Drink one cup every single day. Sage tea is rich in vitamin B and magnesium, both of which help reduce sweat glands’ activity.
Continue to Page 3