- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
15 Little Known Tips For A Healthier Digestive And Immune System (Who Knew #8?)
If you are looking for an improved immune system, then you almost certainly know that the key to a stronger immune system lies in your digestive system. By improving your digestion, you will automatically improve your immune system.
Some foods, such as red meat and refined foods, are difficult for the body to digest. They take more time to break down before nutrients can be extracted and carried throughout the body.
For an overall healthier digestive system and, therefore, an improved immune system, take a look at the following 15 tips that will help you get the most out of your meals.
1. Start With a Food Log
You’ve heard this one before, but that doesn’t make it any less true. If you find that you have digestive problems, keep a log for 5 to 7 days of everything you eat and any reactions that you might have. You should begin to see a pattern that will let you know your digestive system’s response to certain foods or even different cooking methods. Then you will be able to more easily determine which foods you should avoid.
Continue to Page 2