- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
15 Little Known Tips For A Healthier Digestive And Immune System (Who Knew #8?)
If you are looking for an improved immune system, then you almost certainly know that the key to a stronger immune system lies in your digestive system. By improving your digestion, you will automatically improve your immune system.
Some foods, such as red meat and refined foods, are difficult for the body to digest. They take more time to break down before nutrients can be extracted and carried throughout the body.
For an overall healthier digestive system and, therefore, an improved immune system, take a look at the following 15 tips that will help you get the most out of your meals.
1. Start With a Food Log
You’ve heard this one before, but that doesn’t make it any less true. If you find that you have digestive problems, keep a log for 5 to 7 days of everything you eat and any reactions that you might have. You should begin to see a pattern that will let you know your digestive system’s response to certain foods or even different cooking methods. Then you will be able to more easily determine which foods you should avoid.
Continue to Page 2