- The Stomach-Turning Truth About Hot Dog Ingredients Video
- How To Prevent Kidney Stones In 4 Steps
- Never Make Tea In Your Hotel Room
- Use These Spice Combinations To Recreate The Flavors Of 36 World Cuisines Infographic
- Top Health Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil
- This Is The Best Way To Organize Your Refrigerator Video
- Grey Hair: Any Hope To Avoid?
Gluten-Free Tips From Tabatha Coffey Video
Gluten is a protein that can be found in wheat and other related grains.
The question as to whether gluten contains harmful qualities or nutritional benefits is a highly controversial topic today. In this episode of “Be Well Week,” Tabatha Coffey is invited to speak about the issue. Dr. Frank Lipman is convinced that gluten is an evil and should be cut from our diets.
You will learn what gluten is from the video below, why it’s harmful for our health, and what problems gluten consumption can cause. Tabatha will tell you about her own experience and will give you some tips on going gluten-free.
Could it be that gluten is really so bad for us? What do you think?