- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Gluten-Free Tips From Tabatha Coffey Video
Gluten is a protein that can be found in wheat and other related grains.
The question as to whether gluten contains harmful qualities or nutritional benefits is a highly controversial topic today. In this episode of “Be Well Week,” Tabatha Coffey is invited to speak about the issue. Dr. Frank Lipman is convinced that gluten is an evil and should be cut from our diets.
You will learn what gluten is from the video below, why it’s harmful for our health, and what problems gluten consumption can cause. Tabatha will tell you about her own experience and will give you some tips on going gluten-free.
Could it be that gluten is really so bad for us? What do you think?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.