- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Natural Methods To Deal With Endometriosis (#12 Is Super Effective!)
1. Improve Your Diet
Sugar, processed meats, and conventional meats are all bad news to your body. Eating a high carb and high sugar diet is one of the easiest ways to throw off your hormones. Processed meats contain high levels of dioxins and nitrates, which have been linked to endometriosis and other fertility problems in women. As we mentioned earlier, conventional meats, especially beef, are pumped with growth hormones and estrogen to make the cows grow bigger and to make them produce more milk for longer periods of time. Avoid all of these dangers by cutting out as much sugar as possible; consuming only organic dairy products; avoiding processed meats, such as hot dogs and bacon; and eating only organic, free range beef. Focus on a mainly plant-based diet with plenty of healthy fats, including avocados, natural butter, nuts, seeds, and coconut oil.
2. Say No To Soy
Soy contains some of the highest phyto-estrogens of any food. These act just like estrogen in the body, which causes real confusion for your hormones. Additional estrogens, even plant-based ones, can stimulate the growth of endometriosis. Remove soy and any soy-based foods, such as tofu, from your diet.
3. Milk Thistle
This is a powerful herb that provides support to the liver. A healthy liver will help to remove high levels of estrogen as it processes and removes older estrogen hormones from the body. Ask your doctor about the proper dosage of milk thistle for your condition.
Continue to Page 3