- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
15 Natural Ways To Stop Impetigo (#4 And 9 Are Super Effective!)
Impetigo: If you have already had this or had a family member afflicted with this, you know how painful this skin condition can be.
For those of you who have been lucky enough to avoid this highly contagious skin infection thank your lucky stars!
This infection of the skin is caused by one of two strains of bacteria: streptococcus pyogenes or staphylococcus aureus. It usually affects the face, neck, legs, and arms but it can actually occur anywhere on the body.
The bacteria make its entrance through a cut, insect bite, or other openings in the skin. It is not uncommon for those suffering from other types of skin problems such as eczema or scabies. There are several types of impetigo, but they all share common symptoms such as red sores or pustules that pop or tear open quite easily, a tan colored crust that forms after the sore breaks open, itchy, red skin, fluid filled blisters, skin rash, painful lesions and swollen lymph nodes.
This is quite common in toddlers and those attending grade school but it can happen to anyone at any age.
Treatment for this condition depends on the severity of it. For many people, the infection is mild, confined to one area, and can be treated with old fashioned good hygiene methods and some natural remedies.
Of course, if your symptoms should become worse or if it begins to spread, you should consult a physician.
Most people find relief from one or more of the following natural remedies for impetigo. We have compiled a list of 15 of the most effective remedies so keep reading!
Continue to Page 2