- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
15 Reasons To Enjoy The #1 Herb In America Today
Most people only think of this super popular herb when they are cooking. You can smell it for blocks away when someone is using it, but most people don’t know that it has antiviral, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal compounds.
Which herb are we talking about? Garlic, of course!
The most popular herb in America (and in many other countries as well) can help to protect and improve your overall health. To get the most out of your garlic, you should try to consume it raw. Crush it, slice it, or mince it, just be sure you add plenty of it to whatever it is you are cooking.
For thousands of years, garlic has been used a medicine. Now, modern scientific methods back up what the ancients already knew; garlic has powerful medicinal compounds.
Want to know why you should eat more of this pungent herb? Keep reading, because we have 15 amazing reasons that will have you eating garlic every day of the week!
1. Garlic Is a Powerful Detoxifier
When consumed regularly, the sulfur compounds in garlic have been proven to protect the organs from damage caused by heavy metals in the body. One study, conducted over a 1-month period, found that garlic reduced the levels of lead in the bloodstreams of employees of a car battery manufacturing plant, who had excessive exposure to lead, by as much as 19 percent. Garlic was also found to reduce many of the symptoms of toxicity, including high blood pressure and severe headaches. Three daily doses of garlic even outperformed the commonly prescribed drug D-penicillamine, when it came to the reduction of symptoms of lead toxicity.
Continue to Page 2