- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Super Foods And Other Ways To Improve Circulation (#8 Is Simply Amazing!)
7. Ginkgo Biloba
This is one of the oldest surviving tree species on the planet. The use of ginkgo biloba for dilating blood vessels goes back thousands of years. This herb is well-known for improving blood flow, which will give increased energy, improved organ function, as well as improve cognitive function since it will improve blood flow to the brain.
8. Cayenne Pepper
Capsaicin, the active ingredient in cayenne pepper, stimulates blood circulation. It also is known to strengthen the capillaries and arteries in the body. Using cayenne pepper can help to reduce many of the poor circulation symptoms, such as cold feet, headaches, and aching feelings in the legs. Mix half of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder with one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses in a glass of water and drink once or twice each day. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid cayenne pepper.
9. Sunflower Seeds
Here is a tasty treat to get your blood moving! Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E, which helps to stop blood clots from forming. Other foods that are also high in vitamin E are nuts, olives, and pumpkin seeds. Eat an ounce each day for best result.
Continue to Page 4