- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
Today’s women lead very busy lives. Most work full time, take care of families, raise their children, run errands, cook meals, clean the house, do the laundry, take care of extended family members, and some still find time to volunteer for the good of everyone.
But when do they find time to care for themselves? Unfortunately, many women skimp on taking care of themselves, especially when it comes to eating. Too many women eat on the run, grabbing anything they happen to find or have on hand, without a thought as to what they are actually putting in their bodies.
Your mental and physical performance is directly related to what goes in your mouth. To keep up with today’s busy schedule, you need to eat healthy. Every woman needs to consume the right foods to get enough of the vital nutrients she needs such as protein, iron, chromium, calcium, vitamins B, C, and D, along with magnesium, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
That might sound like a whole lot of food, but not if you eat the right ones. Want to know more? Keep reading and find out the top 15 foods every woman on the planet should be including in her diet.
1. Green Tea
Not only does green tea help to boost the metabolism so that you can drop a few pounds or for maintaining your current weight, but this all-star beverage can help to prevent dementia, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, even cancer. Green tea is also a natural energy booster so it fights fatigue. Drink three or more cups each day.
Continue to Page 2