- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Oatmeal is one of the best cholesterol-fighting foods around! Have a bowl of healthy oatmeal for breakfast, and lower your cholesterol the tasty way! Oatmeal reduces cholesterol levels by absorbing it right from your blood. The fiber in oatmeal also helps keep you feeling full. Eating oatmeal has been shown to be connected to a lower risk of diabetes and heart disease. Feel free to add oatmeal to smoothies, baked goods, or you could even try it for dessert as a change of pace.
We think almonds should be named as best snack food of the 21st century! A study published in Nutrition Review in 2011 found that eating tree nuts, such as almonds, reduced LDL cholesterol by as much as 19 percent. Another study, published in the Journal of the American Heart Association in early 2015, also found that almonds were a great way to prevent the beginnings of cardio-metabolic disease. Eat just a handful each day for tons of cholesterol lowering power in a big, crunchy way.
Continue to Page 3