- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
With all that avocados have going for them, they should be considered a superfood. They contain monosaturated fats that help to keep your blood sugar on an even keel. Your skin will benefit from them as well. The folate and vitamin K that is in an avocado will keep you from having a stroke as it helps to ward off blood clots in the brain. They play a large role in boosting your concentration and memory levels. Try mashed avocado on toast or on guacamole with chips.
Another superfood, blueberries contain the highest amounts of antioxidants than just about any other food. They also are rich in vitamin K, vitamin C, and fiber. But it is the gallic acid that protects the brain from stress and degeneration. Try them in muffins or pancakes.
Continue to Page 4